Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hello again!

Life is what happens when you're busy making plans. Once again, my role in life has changed. As much as I have loved being a homemaker, I am excited to return to the work world as a freelance virtual assistant. I love doing the work; it's the best of both worlds.

While I've been busy setting up a new office, I still find time in the evening to enjoy stitching. I just came up with a new free pattern I think you might like: Summer Breeze.

Summer Breeze

Happy stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your restarting your career as a freelance assistant! I hope that it works out wonderfully for you :) It certainly sounds very interesting!

    Summer Breeze is absolutely beautiful! I think I'm soon going to have a new WIP...lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I do love to do blackwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Thanks , your generosity is appreciated and Blackwork is a favorite of mine ..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in. Your comments are welcome.